Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 December 2010

meeting report

We had our meeting at 8:40 am on Tuesday 26th of October – 2010, all group members were on time, I’m in the note taker, Abdulla Alhosani was the facilitator and the member were AWAD and ADNAN. Our subject was talking about help improve students’ life at ADMC. The meeting was good and exiting because we covered all idea and suggestion we need, moreover this is my first time in the meeting and I like it. The weak point in the meeting was we did not talk about the next meeting. I learned a lot of thing from this meeting, the most important one is you have to be ready before the meeting start, another one, you have to listen carefully to others and give them their time, the last thing is I improved myself and I proud of myself. In the future I will use all command and suggestions that teacher gives it to me and I will happy to do any meeting without scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment