Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 January 2011

Reflective Summary Assignment

This essay will talk about the reflection of formal presentation and communicative skills. I used the same skills and steps that teacher taught us in the semi formal presentation, for example, I take care for eyes contact and make voice clear and loud, and moreover I have to stand in the right or lift the board because the audience want to see the board. In the last presentation the power point was not clear and I used dark color put for this one is very clear and I used light color.

This course was very benefits for me and the teacher make it very exciting and interesting .in this course I improved myself in a lot of things and I now the skills that we have to use it in meeting and presentation. These skills will help me in the future and I can present anything without scare and feel confident. The biggest challenges was the confident in the presentation but there are many steps to solve it like you have to work hard and do exercise in your home, another solves test yourself in your home before you present. I advise anyone in ADMC take this course with mr.Greogery because he very friendly and he will improve your skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment